Solar Lanterns SPL30 and SPL50, Photocell and Motion Activated
Solar Lanterns SPL30 and SPL50. Versatile, maintenance free rechargeable lights designed for easy rooftop installation in sheds, canopies, or portal restrooms. Also suitable for landscape lighting, camping, power outage illumination, and supporting STEM education renewable energy lessons. A polycrystalline solar panel, 2V (SPL30) and 4V (SPL50) charges the battery. SPL30 energy storage uses a soldered in place NiMH battery. SPL50 energy storage is a lithium-ion battery. Total light output hours of continuous use are 12-hours for each light. Pod light selection includes a choice of 5 or 8 LED modules. The maximum lumen output is 30lm and 50lm. Light operation is controlled by a light sensor and Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor. Motion activation supports 40 seconds of illumination which is reactivated by detectable movement. To avoid PIR sensor misreading, the manufacturer recommends installing SPL30 and SPL50 in locations not significantly impacted by strong airflow or impacted by direct outflow of air conditioning or heating exhaust.
Solar Light Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Solar LED Innovations
- Model Numbers: SPL30 and SPL50
- UPC numbers: 609728940034 and 609728940027
- Lumens: 30lm and 50lm
- Illumination Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Illumination Duration: Up to 12 hours with continuous light activation.
- Switch: Photosensor and PIR motion switch
- Solar Panel Output: SPL30 2-volt/110mAh and SPL50 4-volt/150mAh
- Battery: SPL30 NiMH 1.2V, 600mAh – soldered in place. SPL50 Lithium Ion 3.2V, 1200mAh
- Dimensions: SPL30 3.5-inch diameter x 2.25-inch height. SPL50 5-inch diameter x 2.75-inch height
- Weight: SPL30 3.3-ounces SPL50 6.1-ounces
- Temperature range: -4 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Material: Acrylic Plastic
- Country or Origin: China
- Warranty: Limited 12-month
- Easy to install. Height 1-inch above roofline. Roof thickness up to 1-inch (SPL30) and 1.25-inch (SPL50).
Solar lanterns are popular in developing countries where access to the electrical grid is difficult, or service is intermittent. Solar lanterns provide a safe and user-friendly environment for portable rest room facilities. California state regulations require employers to provide workers performing nighttime operations with illuminated restrooms. Solar lanterns meet this requirement by providing an illumination solution that does not require hardwire or generator power.
Ordering Bulk Quantities or a Variety of Products? Contact EcoCentricNow to Receive a Quotation