Fuji Heavy Duty Batteries for Low and Medium Drain Electronics
Fuji Heavy Duty Batteries. Heavy Duty batteries power a variety of low and mid drain devices such as clocks, flashlights, and basic radios. A heavy-duty battery supports work environments requiring large battery consumption while minimizing battery expense. Fuji heavy duty batteries are zinc-carbon dry cell primary battery (non-rechargeable), delivering 1.5 volts of direct current, resulting from the chemical reaction between zinc and manganese dioxide. A carbon rod collects the current from the manganese dioxide electrode.
Fuji Battery Heavy Duty Details:
- Brand: Fuji Heavy Duty Batteries
- Part Number: 3100BP2 (D), 3200BP2 (C), 3000BP4 (AA), 3400BP4 (AAA), 3600BP1 (9 volt)
- Individual Packaging: 3100BP2 (2-cells), 3200BP2 (2-cells), 3000BP4 (4-cells), 3400BP4 (4-cells), 3600BP1 (1-cell)
- Number of Cells/Case: 3100BP2 (192-cells), 3200BP2 (192-cells), 3000BP4 (96-cells), 3400BP4 (96-cells), 3600BP1 (48-cells)
- Device Suitability: Low and Medium Drain Devices
- Chemistry: Zinc Carbon
- Battery Shelf Life: 3 years
Zinc-carbon Battery Advantages:
- Superior service performance on low and mid drain rated devices
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Greater resistance to leakage
Select the Correct Battery for Your Device
Not all devices are the same; particularly when it comes to voltage and amperage requirements. Make sure to select the right battery that correctly matches the manufacturer’s power specifications. Remember to never mix old batteries with new! Mixed batteries have different electrical capacities. When mixed, a new battery loses capacity and voltage faster resulting in reduced device performance and increased potential for battery canister leakage. Learn about appropriate battery selection for low, medium, and high drain devices.
Bulk Cell Purchasing Customers
Emergency preparedness, recreation, education, large volume consumers, and eco-friendly customers benefit from purchasing Fuji batteries in case quantities. Often when severe weather events are forecast store shelves rapidly run out of stock. Maintaining a supply of batteries supports emergency readiness. Recreational organizations with large and small memberships enjoy cost savings by pooling resources. Education organizations including those participating in STEAM education support student learning while reducing cost pressure on strained operating budgets. Fuji’s commitment to eco-friendly batteries, including packaging, is a favorite with a growing audience of customers focused on reducing their disposal waste stream.
EcoCentricNow LLC (ECN) distributes a variety of Fuji battery options including EnviroMax Alkaline, Ni-MH, and Lithium. Case quantity selections (48, 96, 192, 384 and 576 cells) and packaging configurations including blister, shrink-wrap, and clamshell are available.
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact EcoCentricNow to Receive a Quotation