Mini-Tac MT110 Tactical Flashlight, Sharp focus 48m Beam Distance
Mini-Tac MT110 Tactical Flashlight. Utilizing a CREE LED rated at 90 lumens in combination with a deep parabolic reflector Mini-Tac MT110 emits bright beam capable of illuminating objects up to 48 meters (160+ feet) away. Dual function tail mounted switch controls momentary or constant on light operation.
Notable features include IP-X4 water resistant rating, a no-slip grip housing machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum which also provides outstanding resistance to impacts. Weighing only 1.5 ounces, Mini-Tac MT110 is a fantastic pocket flashlight that is equipped with a removeable pocket clip and lanyard.
Powered by one AA battery, Mini-Tac MT110 operational run time is 2 hours in constant on mode. Backed by Bayco’s limited lifetime warranty, MT110 will provide years of reliable lighting.
Mini-Tac MT110 Tactical Flashlight Features:
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused flashlight beam
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Type 2 hard anodized finish
- Non-slip grip
- Water resistant
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Powered by One AA battery (included)
Mini-Tac MT110 Tactical Flashlight Specifications:
- UPC: 017398803700
- Flashlight Lumens: 90
- Beam Distance: 48 meters
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Water Rating: IP-X4
- Flashlight Run-time: 1 hour
- Type of Switch: Single Tail Cap Switch – Momentary or Constant-on Flashlight
- Light Source: Cree LED
- Case Material: Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Type II Hard Anodized Finish
- Body Color: Black
- Power Source: One AA Battery
- Length: 3.9 in (99mm)
- Handle Diameter: 0.9 in (23 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (43g)
- Package Contents: Light, 1 AA battery, Removable pocket clip and lanyard
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
A tactical flashlight is typically used in conjunction with a firearm to aid low light target identification, allowing the marksman to simultaneously aim and illuminate the target. Tactical flashlights are handheld or mounted to the weapon with the light beam parallel to the bore.