LED Road Flare Kit, Replaces Chemical Flare, Crush Resistant, Waterproof
LED Road Flare Kit. Six flares with AC/DC charging case. Flare color selection includes orange, yellow or blue. LED flares operate in one of nine light patterns ensuring maximum visibility on land and sea. LED Flares are waterproof and float. Uses include ground based flare, elevated signaling device, and as an emergency signaling beacon. Crush and impact resistant, electronic flares are equipped with a magnetic base for attachment to a variety of metal surfaces.
LED Road Flare Kit can stay plugged into AC or DC current to keep LED road flares completely charged. Electronic flares eliminate hazards associated with an open flame in proximity to combustible or flammable liquids and gases. Furthermore, LED flares are safer for the environment.
Transportation incidents and workers struck by vehicles or mobile equipment account for the highest number of fatal work injuries. Learn more about Work Zone Traffic Safety from OSHA Fact Sheet and important steps to keep workers safe.
LED Road Flare Kit Light Patterns:
- Rotational Beacon = 9 hours
- Quad Rash = 9 hours
- Single Blink = 60 hours
- Alternating Blinking = 9 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) = 14 hours
- Steady On High Light Output = 5 hours
- Steady On Low Light Output = 35 hours
- 2 LED Flashlight = 9 hours
- 4 LED Flashlight = 6 hours
The stand-by charging feature allows the LED flares to trickle charge without damage to the battery or light and keeps the LED electronic flare fully charged and ready for immediate use. LED flare maintains a full battery charge for 90 days when removed from the charger.
LED Road Flare Kit – Use and Benefits:
- Helicopter Landings – use Red LED beacon in triangular configuration to define landing zone. Yellow LED beacon can identify wind direction.
- Rescue Signal – operates as an emergency beacon.
- LED Flare replaces standard incendiary flares. Alert drivers to potential roadside danger, identifies detours, and signals for help.
- Safer and ecologically better for our environment than flame producing emergency road flares. No spark, open flame, fumes or toxic chemicals are produced.
- Shock resistant construction can withstand the impact of roadside traffic.
- Waterproof to a depth of 33 feet. Floats. Safe to use in marine and wet environments.
- Magnetic Attachment – magnet located on back of beacon attaches to metal surface such as vehicle trunk or lift gate for added visibility.
- Lay flat on the ground and operate as a flare.
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- (CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mAh
- Flare Dimensions – 4 x 1.25 inches (10cm x 3cm)
- Flare Weight – 6.7oz (188g)
- Case Dimensions – 17.5 x 14.5 inches (45cm x 37cm)
- Case Weight – 6lb 8oz (2.948kg)