Fuji EnviroMAX 9V Battery, Power for Low, Medium and High Drain Electronics
Fuji EnviroMAX 9V Battery. High performance batteries at discount prices. Equal in performance to other national brands including Duracell, Energizer, and Eveready. Batteries are free of mercury, cadmium, and PVC chemicals. Each cited by the European RoHS initiative as hazardous. Furthermore, battery manufacturing complies with strict ISO guidelines.
Fuji EnviroMax battery is a zinc-chloride dry cell primary battery (non-rechargeable), delivering 1.5 volts of direct current, resulting from the chemical reaction between zinc and potassium hydroxide (KOH). EnviroMax vs. zinc-carbon batteries delivers 50% greater capacity, higher current output and better leak resistance, which is amplified by using a plastic can versus steel.
EnviroMAX 9V Battery Purchase Details:
- Brand: Fuji EnviroMAX 9V Batteries
- Part Numbers: 4600BP1 and 4600MP6
- Size: 9V
- Individual Package Options: 1 and 6 Packs
- Number of Cells/Case: 48
- Device Suitability: Low, Medium and High Drain Devices
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
Advantages of Fuji 9V Battery:
- Higher energy density
- Superior service performance at all drain rates
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer shelf life
- Greater resistance to leakage
Click Here to learn about the performance and environmental advantages of Fuji Batteries. Fuji Battery is the industry leader in promoting sustainable battery development with ZERO ozone depleting compounds emitted during manufacturing and over 75% recycled materials used in product packaging.