Fuji EnviroMax AAA Batteries 4400BP2, 4400BP4, 4400BP8, 400BP24, 4300BP48
Fuji EnviroMax AAA Batteries. High performance batteries at discount prices. Equal in performance to other national brands including Duracell, Energizer, and Eveready. Batteries are free of mercury, cadmium, and PVC chemicals. Each cited by the European RoHS initiative as hazardous. Furthermore, battery manufacturing complies with strict ISO guidelines.
Fuji AAA size battery is a zinc-chloride dry cell primary battery (non-rechargeable), delivering 1.5 volts of direct current, resulting from the chemical reaction between zinc and potassium hydroxide (KOH). EnviroMax vs. zinc-carbon batteries delivers 50% greater capacity, higher current output and better leak resistance, which is amplified by using a plastic can versus steel.
Fuji EnviroMax AAA Batteries 4400BP2, 4400BP4, 4400BP8, 4400BP24, and 4400BP48 Details:
- Brand: Fuji EnviroMAX AAA Batteries
- Model Numbers: 4400BP2, 4400BP4, 4400BP8, 4400BP24, and 4400BP48
- SKU: 791058440022, 791058440046, 791058440084, 791058440039 and 791058440008
- Size: AAA
- Individual Package Options: 2, 4, 8, 24 and 48 Packs
- Number of Cells/Case: 2 Pack (96 cells), 4 Pack (192 cells), 8 Pack (384 cells), 24 Pack (576 cells) and 48 Pack (576 cells)
- Device Suitability: Low, Medium and High Drain Devices
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
Fuji EnviroMax AAA 4400BP2, 4400BP4, 4400BP8, 4400BP24, and 4400BP48 Advantages:
- Higher energy density
- Superior service performance at all drain rates
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer shelf life
- Greater resistance to leakage
Click Here to learn about the performance and environmental advantages of Fuji Batteries. Fuji Battery is the industry leader in promoting sustainable battery development with ZERO ozone depleting compounds emitted during manufacturing and over 75% recycled materials used in product packaging.