Digital AAA Battery, Case Qty Purchase, Powers High Drain Electronics
Digital AAA Battery is a Primary battery, meaning it’s non-rechargeable. Combining zinc-manganese dioxide chemistry, Fuji Digital Battery powers high drain devices. Refer to device specifications for voltage and amperage requirements.
Digital AAA Battery Purchase Details:
- Brand: Fuji Digital AA Cell
- Part Numbers: 8400BP4
- Size: AA
- Packaging: 4 Cells per Blister Pack
- Number of Cells/Case: 192 cells
- Device Suitability: High Drain Devices (Average current draw of 500 mA or above).
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
Advantages of Fuji Digital D Cell Battery:
- Higher energy density
- Superior service performance at all drain rates
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer shelf life
- Greater resistance to leakage
Click Here to learn about the performance and environmental advantages of Fuji Batteries. Fuji Battery is the industry leader in the promotion of sustainable development with ZERO ozone depleting compounds emitted from its manufacturing facilities and over 75% recycled materials used in product packaging.